Jugghead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

Jugghead
    Jugghead
    Admin

Welcome Empty Welcome

Post by Jugghead July 27th 2015, 8:59 am

I would like to welcome you to my walk with Christ. Weather you believe the things I write as truth is for you to decide, I am merely stating what I have come to understand through my studies and what I believe the Lord has shown me.

First off, I would like to say this ... there are only three possibilities when it comes to salvation ... that ...

"NONE" will be saved
    "SOME" will be saved
    or
    "ALL" will be saved

If you believe in God the Father and His Son Christ Jesus ... that already eliminates the "NONE" possibility, simply because we know that God does save ... this leaves only the "SOME" and "ALL" possibilities ... I have completely believed in the possibility that only "SOME" will be saved ... but not until I also studied the Bible under the context that "ALL" will be saved was my mind changed, and by the renewing of my mind ... my heart was also changed.

Just like any other righteous judge ... the case has to be heard as if both sides are telling the truth ... both the prosecuting attorney and the defense attorney ... but not until the case is heard in it's entirety can a righteous and well informed decision be made by "YOU" (the judge) as to which one is truth.

Are you willing to put aside ... NOT THROW AWAY ... but put aside what you believe in order to completely hear both sides of the case? That decision is up to you. May the Father bless you in your endeavor to seek the truth for yourself.

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 8:17 am