Jugghead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(1) Perception

Jugghead
    Jugghead
    Admin

(1) Perception Empty (1) Perception

Post by Jugghead July 26th 2015, 12:48 pm

Perception can be our greatest ally or it can be our worst enemy inside the mind of the immature.
    Jugghead
    Jugghead
    Admin

(1) Perception Empty Re: (1) Perception

Post by Jugghead July 27th 2015, 7:57 pm

What I have come to understand as the biggest misconception from the beginning is that Adam fell when he ate from the tree ..... when we understand that the word "nakedness" is just another word for "unrighteous" ..... Adam and Eve were unrighteous to begin with and they were not ashamed of it ..... it wasn't until they ate that their eyes were opened and their unrighteousness was revealed to them ..... it was then they became ashamed and fear came alive causing them to hide.

Again I will say, our perception of things can be our own worst enemy. But it becomes our greatest ally when we also understand that when "the Father grants us repentance", we now have an ability "to think differently", and that is because "to think differently" is how the Father defines the word repentance.
    Jugghead
    Jugghead
    Admin

Post by Jugghead August 4th 2015, 10:00 am

The perception of "free will" can be the most damaging doctrine of man ... Here is a statement to really think hard about:

The doctrine of "free will" puts man on the throne of power and authority in his own mind.

If we ... as seekers of the truth ... put ourselves on the throne of power and authority we place ourselves above the Father in our own mind ... that we no longer believe it is the Father who is in control of our life. That is exactly what Lucifer wanted to do, don't become like him and place yourself above the Father in saying "I am in control of my life by my choices" for in doing so it will be a day of judgment in finding out that who you have placed on the throne in your mind was "the abomination of desolation". And just like Adam your nakedness (unrighteousness) will be revealed and you will want to hide from the Father in shame.

Completely understanding that we automatically become opposed (become an enemy) to the Father when we say we have the freedom to choose when it comes to the truth. Yes, we do have the freedom to choose, for we have been given dominion in this physical realm to make choices, but that freedom to make choices no longer applies when it comes to understanding the Father and no longer applies when it comes to understanding the Son, in other words, we do not have a choice to believe what the Word (the Son) says ... which the same truth is: what the Father says because what comes out of the mouth of the Father is Word and those words are HIS SON.

Man shall not live by bread alone (the written word) but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Father (The Revelation of Christ). And when you have had the Son revealed in/to you ... you will see the Father. For if you have seen me (The Living Word) you have seen the Father (The One Who sent Me).

When we are brought into the spiritual realm (even while we are still physically alive in this realm) the spiritual realm is HIS dominion, we no longer have the ability to choose to believe what is right and what is wrong, what HE says, goes ... all we can do is listen and agree with Him. Which in agreeing with Him is the renewing of our mind.

If we believe we have a choice to make when it comes to God ... the first question we have to ask ourselves is; am I going to believe who and what men say that God is or am I going to believe God when He tells me who and what He is? In short ... are we going to follow men or are we going to follow Christ? Most young believers will always go to men to seek the truth and that is simply because they know not what they do.

Mixing the two together ... the physical with the spiritual ... we think because we have the ability to make choices, that it also applies in the spiritual realm

Jugghead
    Jugghead
    Admin

Post by Jugghead August 4th 2015, 7:29 pm

A different perception of the talent:

a talent is; it is a measure of weight/of a certain weight along with an accurate scale (a balance)

G5007
    talanton
    tal'-an-ton
    Neuter of a presumed derivative of the original form of τλάω tlao4 (to bear; equivalent to G5342); a balance (as supporting weights), that is, (by implication) a certain weight (and thence a coin or rather sum of money) or “talent”: - talent.

one was given one
    one was given five
    one was given ten

When we understand the concept of trading, if you only have one talent (one measure of weight) you can only measure "one measure" at a time

but if you have five (each having the same weight) you can measure "five measures" at a time by putting the five weights on one side of the scale

if you have ten (again each talent having the same weight) you can measure "ten measures" at a time by putting all ten weights on one side of the scale

Meaning the more weights/talents you have, the faster the business of trading can take place.

and how can one conduct business if he just buries the weight/talent, he has done nothing with what he was given. and if we see the spiritual aspect of collecting interest, it is weighing spiritual things against spiritual things in our mind, not turning what was meant to be a spiritual thing into something physical/literal.

We each have been given a measure of faith (a measure of persuasion, persuasion from His Spirit) if we do nothing with what He has persuaded us of, how can we grow?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 6:11 pm